Advanced automation

I liked the presentation on the new custom transactions you are working on, and it got me to thinking that eventually it would be nice to set up automation settings like the following. (I understand that these are probably a ways down the road though.)

“Boost from and to X and Y and repay from and to A and B, but once a repay happens disable further boosting by automation”

“Boost from and to X and Y and if the collateralization falls below Z, then deleverage and close the position.”

“Boost from and to X and Y and repay from and to A and B, but once a repay happens disable further boosting until collateralization rises back above Z, at which point reset to the initial settings of this rule.”

(Personally I’m most likely to use the first of these three, but I don’t know about other people.)

Also, a way to back test these strategies before running them might be a good idea. :smile:

2 Likes

I like all of these.

Also would personally want a trailing stop, something like:

“Repay at 170%, but if my ratio grows +10%, also increase repay threshold by +10%”

@Nenad have you seen this? I think we have already considered this kind of combinations, but best if you check and confirm.

Hi these are all good ideas and are very useful to keep in mind, while we are designing the new system, which will hopefully make these type of strategies possible.

If you have any more examples on how you would combine strategies feel free to write them out.